Small businesses are the heartbeat of America. At Rowe, we are proud to partner with our incredible retailers across the country and consider each one of them to be a part of our Rowe family. This holiday season, we encourage you to make shift in spending whenever possible to support the businesses that are the core of our communities. Shop small and choose local whenever possible. Be there for the businesses who are there for you and show your support for the unique shops that drive your local economy. Together we can all stand with small!Top Ways to Show Love for Small
Top Five Ways to Support Your Favorite Local Retailers
- Buy a gift certificate or voucher from businesses you love! Whether it’s a gift to your future self or a present for a loved one, it’s the perfect way to drive traffic and even create new customers for the shops and restaurants in your community.
- Consider a small local shop before turning to a megaretailer or chain. These unique destinations often offer products that would be impossible to find at large retail outlets: from small-batch items and handmade artisanal goods to eclectic vintage finds…you never know what you’ll find when you shop local, so go exploring!
- In a time crunch? Shopping online is always possible! Even small retailers these days often offer e-commerce options, and they may be happy to deliver the goods or offer easy curbside pickup. Too busy for an evening on the town? Order takeout or delivery from your favorite restaurant or neighborhood cafe and have a special “night out” while you stay home!
- Refer a friend to a business you love, give them a shoutout on social media or leave a positive review on Yelp. Boosting the signal of a small business in the community can be just as valuable as revenue.
- Send a little love – send a thank you email or even a sweet handwritten note to the businesses you love, just letting them know you appreciate all they do!
Send a little love – send a thank you email or even a sweet handwritten note to the businesses you love, just letting them know you appreciate all they do, and that you’ll be back as soon as the doors re-open!